The schedule for the Novice BWL Tment weekend is now available. The two groups (top 4 and bottom 6) will play based on seedings to be determined after all full-ice games are completed.
Matchups will be automatically posted by the League Statistician. All games are at Tecumseh Arena as per attached schedule.
Additional rules of note:
- Period lengths will be 10-10-10
- If a game is tied at the end of regulation there will be a THREE player shootout. Teams will not change ends. If tied after the shootout then *new* additional players will shoot in sudden-victory style until a winner is determined (each side having a turn). The HOME team will shoot first. Original shooters may not repeat until all players have participated.
- If a Championship game is tied at the end of regulation there will be a 5min sudden victory OT period. Teams will not change ends.
- If the Championship game(s) is still tied after OT then a FIVE player shootout will commence. HOME team will shoot first. If after the shootout portion the game is still tied then each side will continue with additional players shooting (sudden victory style). Original shooters may not repeat until all players have participated.
- NO TIMEOUTS will be allowed in any game including Championship game.
These rules are final as the goal here is to provide this division with an additional weekend of FUN hockey tournament style!